I’m back, bitches.
Yeah, I’m sure you’ve long forgotten me. But let’s face it, you know the drill by now. I go on a post binge for like two weeks, and then I don’t post for like five months. I like to think of myself as the Natalie Tran of gay-themed anonymous blogs. Considering this genre is pretty small, I think I can claim it without too much backlash.
Anyways, the reason for my lack of post has not been sheer laziness (for once). I’ve actually been quite busy, as I actually got involved in extracurriculars this semester. Pretty much all community service stuff, which I’ve absolutely fallen in love with. It’s also the reason for a big announcement: I GET TO LIVE IN BOSTON THIS SUMMER.
Gurl, it get’s better! And I’m not talking about that campaign run by a bi/trans-phobe. (LOL remember before I was edumicated? Have I mentioned I’ve declared a minor in Gender and Sexuality Studies? Because that happened.) I HAVE MY OWN ON-CAMPUS APARTMENT WITH ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS. Let’s go ahead and name him Summer Roommate (SR) now. So, get ready for some crazy summer stories.
So, let’s just quickly make a list of mistakes Awkward Gay Teen has made in the past four months, so you can be all caught up.
- Started texting SB again, who (you guessed it) still had a boyfriend, but still “loves” me.
- Sexted SB for about two weeks.
- Got a serious reality check from everyone.
- Deleted SB’s number after some crying.
- Made an OKCupid (which truly is a glorified Grindr except they allow straights).
- Got several dick pics.
- Deleted said OKCupid.
- Remade it.
- Deleted it again.
- (After I) Gave boy from OKCupid my number (Do you even have to ask what we’re going to call him?)
- Told him I’d “break his heart” because he got too clingy
- Didn’t talk for three days
- Agreed to go on a date with him (which is tomorrow, btw).
I know. I can’t even begin to understand my own stupidity either, but that’s why you’re here, right? To share this burden with me so I don’t become overwhelmed??? RIGHT?
Woah, sorry about that, I’ve just really missed your companionship. Can we say “dependent?” (I’m fully aware of my character flaws, I just don’t know how to fix them.) Well, I’m glad to be back, and I hope your as (un)prepared for this summer as I am!